Aspose.3D for .NET 1.3.0 Release Notes
Other Improvements and Changes
|THREEDNET-127||Reading support of Universal 3D format.||New Feature|
|THREEDNET-133||Verify Aspose.3D namespaces conform to Microsoft guidelines.||Enhancement|
|THREEDNET-130||Fix Aspose license abuse issue possibly caused by Aspose Ventures.||Bug|
Public API and Backwards Incompatible Changes
See the list for any changes made to the public API such as added, renamed, removed or deprecated members as well as any non-backward compatible change made to Aspose.3D for .NET. If you have concerns about any change listed, please raise it on the Aspose.3D support forum.
Namespace and class name changes:
- Namespace Aspose.ThreeD.Animations changed to Aspose.ThreeD.Animation
- Class Aspose.ThreeD.Animations.Animation changed to Aspose.ThreeD.Animation.AnimationNode
- Namespace Aspose.ThreeD.IO changed to Aspose.ThreeD.Formats
- Namespace Aspose.ThreeD.Utils changed to Aspose.ThreeD.Utilities
- Added a Decompose method on Matrix4
- Allow user to decompose transform matrix to translation/scaling/rotation/skew/perspective.
- Added a new Constructor on Vector4 to receive a Vector3 parameter.
- Make it easier to construct a Vector4 based on a Vector3.
- Added a new overloads for Geometry.CreateElement and Geometry.CreateElementUV
- Allows user to create a new vertex element and assign reference mode/mapping mode at once, to make code shorter.
- Changed LayeredTexture.Textures’ type from ICollection to IList
- Allow user to access the layered textures by index.
- Added Content property in Texture
- Allow user to embed raw texture data inside the Texture instance for FBX files.
Create Vertex by Assigning the Reference and Mapping Modes
Developers can create vertex by assigning the Reference and Mapping modes in a single line of code. Example code: Set up normals or UV on the Cube.
Universal 3D Saving Option is added in the FileFormat
The Universal 3D format option has been added in the FileFormat enum.
Embed Raw Content to the Texture of FBX
The Content property has added to the Texture class to embed the raw content in the texture of FBX document. Example code: Add material to the cube.
Decompose method is added in the Matrix4 class
It is a mathematical utility function used to decompose an affine transformation matrix.
A new constructor in Vector4 class is added to receive a Vector3 object parameter
It makes easier to construct a Vector4 based on the Vector3. The fourth value of the Vector4 presents plane w and its default value is 1.