Aspose.BarCode for Node.js via Java Features
Contents[ Hide ]
General Barcode Features
- Specify different kinds of symbologies
- Barcode Code text (data to be encoded to barcode image) can be set and its appearance-related properties like font, back color, fore color, alignment, and location (hide, above, below), etc. can also be modified.
- The checksum is supported
- Barcode Caption and its font, back color, fore color, alignment, and location (hide, above, below) can be managed.
- The bar height of the barcode images can be customized
- X-dimension, Y-dimension (for 2D BarCodes) are also supported
- Code128 encoding is exceptionally optimized
- Wide to Narrow Ratio can be achieved for supported symbologies
- DataMatrix barcode with X12, EDIFACT and Base 256 encoding
- Able to recognize and generate a lot of different Barcode types
Barcode Recognition Features
- Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeReader reads the most common 1D, 2D barcodes anywhere at any angle from an image
- Specify an area in the image to scan the barcode
- Get region information for the barcodes recognized in the image
Barcode Imaging Features
- Manipulate the barcode image borders, border color, style, margins, width, etc.
- Barcode image color, back color, and bar color can be modified.
- Rotate barcode images to any degree.
- High-quality barcode images.
- Anti-Aliasing for barcode images.
- Barcode image margins can be managed.
- Customized resolution.
- Size in inches and millimeters.
- Auto Sizing of barcode images.
- Create barcode images in any desired image format like BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG
Input Image Formats
Output Image Formats
Supported Barcode Symbologies
Numeric Only Symbologies
- IATA 2 of 5
- Code39 Extended
- Code39 Standard
- Code93 Extended
- Code93 Standard
- Australia Post
- Italian Post 25
- Matrix 2 of 5
- PatchCode ###2D Symbologies
- Swiss QR (QR Bill)
Aspose.BarCode supports both encoding and decoding (generation and recognition) for all the listed symbologies.