Welcome to Aspose.CAD for Java
Aspose.CAD for Java allows developers to convert AutoCAD DWG, DWF, DWT and DXF files to PDF and Raster images. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any software to be installed.
You can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality.
Using Aspose.CAD for Java in your project gives you the following benefits:
- Rich set of features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability
- Minimal learning curve
At A Glance
An overview of the main conversion, rendering and reporting capabilities of Aspose.CAD for Java.
Advanced API Features
- Supports the latest versions of AutoCAD DWG, DWF, DWT and DXF files
- Convert the AutoCAD files to high quality PDF
- Convert the AutoCAD files to high quality Raster images
- Select and convert specific layouts
- Select and convert specific layers
- Track the file conversion process
Supported File Formats
Open, Save and Convert From DWG, DWF, DWT and DXF to Other File Formats
Aspose.CAD for Java supports the popular DWG, DWF, DXF, DWT, PDF and Raster images.
Support for DXF / DWG / DGN
- 3D Solids (Conic, Sphere, Torus, Cylinder, Box, Wedge)
Support for DXF / DWG
- Wired models
- Basic view cube positions
- 3D Faces
Support for DXF / DGN
- Surfaces, Meshes
Support for DWT
Not yet supported
- Shadows, lights, materials, additional cameras etc.
- No support for naturally flat entities mixed with 3D entities in the same drawing.
- No support for entities building like intersected entities, united entities and etc.
- Desktop applications in MS Windows and Servers
- Enterprise web applications
- Linux (Ubuntu, openSUSE, CentOS and others)
Supported Java Versions
- J2SE 6.0 (1.6)
- J2SE 7.0 (1.7)
- J2SE 8.0 (1.8)