Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.4.0 Release Notes
We are happy to announce Aspose.Cells for .NETv7.4.0!
- Rendering advanced conditional formatting in Sheet-to-Image feature
- Ruler is invisible in Page Layout view
- Hanged when saving to PDF format
- Exception on opening an Open XML file
- Bugin using formula as parameter of a custom function
- Pivot table’s refresh and calculating data issue
- HLOOKUPwith INDIRECT formulas bug
- Unprotect worksheet fails for the files saved with Excel 2013
- Footer’s page number issue in export to PDF
- AcceptAllRevisions is not applied properly when saving Workbook to streams
-Corrupted checkboxes rendered on save
- Decrypting a password protected file corrupts the file
-Corrupted name ranges on save
- Locale settings not working for a cell with a DataTime formatting
- Error in formatting a document with simple quote in the Header tab column
- Formatting specific characters in a string is not working for an XLSX file
41269 - LoadExcel files with drop downs – List data validation.
41312 - Support click event for drawing objects / shapes
41301 - Directlytype value in a cell is not supported on Chrome, FireFox and Safari
41279 - GridWeb’svalidation menu list will fail on menu items which contain Dollar sign -"$"
41280- GridWeb’s validation menu list is refreshedafter updating the referenced cell value
41294 - GridWebwill not work on FireFox for the files which contain cells with validation list
41308 - While editing a cell value, pressing Enter key will lose original linebreak in IE
- Copy-Paste issue in web grid which is notworking for Chrome, FireFox etc.
41291 - Issue while usingthe keyboard to navigate to any cell to enter value