Adding MapiNote to PST
Create a New PST File and Add Subfolders showed how to create a PST file and add a subfolder to it. With Aspose.Email you can add a MapiNote to the Notes subfolder of a PST file that you have created or loaded. To add a MapiNote to a PST:
- Create a template MapiNote using Microsoft Outlook and save it as an MSG file.
- Load the saved MSG note into a MapiMessage object.
- Create a MapiNote object and load the template MSG note.
- Set the MapiNote properties.
- Create a PST using the PersonalStorage.Create() method.
- Create a pre-defined folder (Notes) at the root of the PST file by accessing the root folder and then calling the AddMapiMessageItem() method.
The following code snippet shows you how to create a MapiNote and then add it to the notes folder of a newly created PST file.