To access the FTP Settings:
- On the Aspose Tools ribbon, click FTP Settings.
The FTP Settings Collections dialog is displayed.
- Create, add or modify an FTP setting.
- Click Click to test connection parameters.
If the connection is successful, a message appears.
- Click OK to close the success message.
- Click Save to save the settings and exit the dialog.
The FTP Settings Collections dialog allows you to:
- Create new FTP setting
- Modify an existing FTP setting
- Delete an existing FTP setting
Settings specified for connecting to an SSL secured FTP server.