Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In Click on “Sync Settings” menu item on the “Aspose Tools” ribbon to open the settings popup window. Enter the following information in this screen:
- Enable Sync: check
- Protocol: POP3
- Mail server: pop.host.com (Your POP3 mail server address)
- Port: 110 (POP3 port)
- SSL: un-check
- Leave on Server: check
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify complete email address)
- Password: specify the password
- Schedule: choose “Minutely” and “Every 5 minutes” or whatever suits you
The Sync Settings dialog set up to connect to a POP3 server.
- Click Click to test connection parameters to verify the connection.
If there is anything wrong with the credentials or host address, an error message is displayed.
- Click Save to save the settings.