When setting up FTP synchronization, you can apply the following settings:
- FTP credentials (host, port, connection mode, regular or SSL connection method, username and password).
- The name of the folder on the FTP server that the files should be synced to.
- The direction of the sync:
- From SharePoint to FTP or
- From FTP to SharePoint.
- Schedule (specify synchronization interval in minutes)
To do the synchronization:
- Click Sync List with FTP on the Aspose Tools ribbon.
The Sync with FTP dialog is displayed.
The Sync with FTP dialog.