Welcome to Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET provides a number of flexible routines for creating and manipulating images within .NET applications. It functions independently of other graphics applications and does not demand that an image editor is installed on the machine. Aspose.Imaging extends the native support for image formats and image processing functions for .NET. Aspose.Imaging allows developers to manipulate images within their own programs, quickly and easily.
The component supports the most common raster file formats and offers a wide range of compression algorithms as well as numerous image processing operations. Image export and conversion is core to Aspose.Imaging's features. the component allows developers to, for example, convert images to thumbnails, or for easy sharing across an organization. Aspose.Imaging offers high speed processing through native byte access and a number of efficient algorithms. The component goes beyond conversions and lets developers draw objects using core functionality as well as more advanced functionality (based on Graphics Path). Aspose.Imaging has built-in cross platform portability. At the moment we support working in Mono as well.
Aspose.Imaging (written in managed C#) is designed to be used with any of the .NET supported languages like C#, VB.NET and J# etc. Aspose.Imaging can be used with any kind of application from ASP.NET web applications to Windows desktop applications. It supports Silverlight 3. Aspose.Imaging provides fully featured demos and working examples written in C#. The demos help developers gain a good understanding of the component's features quickly.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.Imaging, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Imaging Support Forum and it will be answered within a few hours.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Imaging, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Imaging version before reporting the issue, see Aspose.Imaging for .NET Downloads to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document/sample and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums if the thread is marked/created as Private since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.