Using Aspose.Note for .NET in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability
- Supported Microsoft OneNote Versions
Aspose.Note offers a wide arrange of features for creating, reading, manipulating and saving project files:
- Rendering text and images from OneNote file to raster images (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF).
- Rendering text and images from OneNote file to Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Load a OneNote document, edit it and then save it in OneNote format.
- Insert an image into the OneNote Document.
- Parsing and exporting of different formats of numbered lists.
- Navigation through the OneNote Document Object Model.
- Text extraction - extract text from any part of a OneNote file.
- Read text formatting and layout information (sizes and positions) through the object model.
- Replace and insert text and other elements and export to supported rendering formats.
Use Aspose.Note for .NET to build any type of 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services, and WinForms. It supports:
- Visual Studio 2005
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio 2017
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Note for .NET is designed to perform equally well server or client-side. Aspose.Note for .NET is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Supported Microsoft OneNote Versions
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Support for .one and .onetoc2 file formats
- OneNote Online (SharePoint) File Format
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.Note for .NET, visit the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Note for .NET forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Note for .NET support team.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Note for .NET, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Note for .NET version before reporting the issue. Refer to the Aspose.Note for .NET download page to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forum, this documentation Wiki and the API Reference for solutions before reporting the issue. Your question might already have an answer.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of the code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
This table lists important Aspose.Note for .NET technical resources.
Product home page.
Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Note.
Download the latest version of Aspose.Note from here. We release often.
Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.
Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Note API Reference.