Installing Aspose.Slides for C++
You can download zip package from the Aspose.Slides for C++ download page.
The archive also contains the offline API documentation.
Using Include and lib Folders
- Download the latest files.
- Unzip the folder to the production environment.
- To use Aspose.Slides for C++, reference Include and lib folders in your project.
Aspose.Slides for C++ is a native library. Aspose.Slides for C++ supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows desktop (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012), etc.
You can use Aspose.Slides for C++ to develop applications in any development environment that support C++, but the following environments are explicitly supported:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or later.