Aspose.SVG for .NET is implemented using Managed C# and can be used with any .NET language like C#, VB.NET, J# and so on. It can be used to develop a variety of .NET applications ranging from Windows Desktop to ASP.NET web applications. The API comes with a rich set of featured examples written in C# that developers can use to get started with the API in no time.
All Aspose .NET components require Full Trust permission set. The reason is, Aspose .NET components need to access registry settings, system files other than virtual directory for certain operations like parsing fonts, etc. Moreover, Aspose .NET Components are based on core .NET system classes that also require Full Trust permission set in many cases.
Internet Service Providers hosting multiple applications from different companies mostly enforce Medium Trust security level. In the case of .NET 2.0, such security level applies the following constraints:
- OleDbPermission is not available. This means you cannot use the ADO.NET managed OLE DB data provider to access databases.
- EventLogPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the Windows event log.
- ReflectionPermission is not available. This means you cannot use reflection.
- RegistryPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the registry.
- WebPermission is restricted. This means your application can only communicate with an address or range of addresses that you define in the <trust> element.
- FileIOPermission is restricted. This means you can only access files in your application's virtual directory hierarchy.
Due to the reasons specified above, Aspose .NET components cannot be used on servers granting permission set other than Full Trust.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation. If you need help with Aspose.SVG, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose.Forums . Post your question in the Aspose.SVG Forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.SVG development team.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.SVG, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.SVG version before reporting the issue, see Aspose.SVG for .NET Downloads to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.