Aspose.Drawing for .NET 22.12 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes information for Aspose.Drawing for .NET 22.12.
Several improvements and features were added this month. The most notable are:
- Implemented GraphicsContainer
- Implemented GraphicsPath.GetBounds(Matrix, Pen)
- Implemented saving to 8bpp bmp and png
- Implemented saving an image with the current image format instead of default png, if ImageFormat is not specified and the image was loaded from a file
- Implemented saving transparent 8bpp image to 8bpp bmp without transparency
- Added support for localized font family names
- Added support for font styles encoded in family name
- Set 2-4 bpp images to load as 8bpp
- Set opaque 8bpp png images to load as 8bpp instead of 32bpp
- Set IsStyleAvailable to return true for programmatic italic and bold effects
- Improved drawing of subpixel width paths with transparency
- Corrected line spacing calculation
- Corrected Region.Intersect()
- Corrected rotated text decoration drawing with custom graphics.PageUnit
- Corrected GraphicsPath building with path transformations
- Corrected license expiration check
- Fixed Graphics.ClipBounds calculation with graphics transformation applied
Got a Query?
Have any questions or queries about the API? Please feel free to reach us on Aspose.Drawing support forum where our technical team will be more than happy to assist you further.