Aspose.Drawing for .NET 22.6 Release Notes
Several improvements and features were added this month. The most notable are:
- Added support for custom filled AdjustableArrowCap to Pen
- Added support for round and triangle dash caps
- Implemented editing and saving of multi-frame GIF
- Implemented exact rectangle drawing
- Improved quality for large image shrinking
- Implemented vector scaling for metafiles
- Corrected right-to-left glyphs order
- Corrected loaded png pixel format
- Disabled kerning when drawing text
- Fixed image saving without access to system fonts on Linux
Got a Query?
Have any questions or queries about the API? Please feel free to reach us on Aspose.Drawing support forum where our technical team will be more than happy to assist you further.