Aspose.Email for CPP 18.6 Release Notes
Aspose.Email for C++ 18.6 is an update to the initial version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for C++ 18.1 and is based on Aspose.Email for .NET 18.6.
Limitations and API Differences
Aspose.Email for C++ has some differences as compared to its equivalent .NET version of the API. This page contains information about all such functionality that is not available in the API.
Aspose.Email for C++ has following limitations that make it different from other APIs of Aspose.Email Product family. These are:
- The API doesn’t support communication protocols such as:
- Exchange (WebDav as well as EWS)
- No support for Thunderbird MBox file formats
- It doesn’t support Message Encryption/Decryption
- Support for conversion of MapiMessage to MailMessage is also not present
- Receive notifications and Read Receipts
- Creating TNEF emails form MSG files
- Detecting message type is also not supported
- Working with recurrences including EndAfterNoccurrences, WeeklyEndAfterNoccurrences, EndAfterNoccurrenceSelectMultipleDaysInweek, MonthlyEndAfterNoccurrences
- Detecting Message as TNEF
- Detecting Embedded message using Embedded flag
- Remove Linked Resources at specific location
- Rendering calendar events based on format templates
- Deleting children items from folders of PST file
- Changing message properties in PST’s Folder using ChangeMessages
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.