Aspose.Font for C++
Welcome to Aspose.Font for C++
Aspose.Font for C++ is a font manipulation API that lets you work with several font formats. It provides the capability to load and save fonts from files as well as stream. The API lets you work with multiple font formats such as TrueType (with TrueType collections), CFF, OpenType, and Type1. It can read encoding information for all the font types for representation of mapping between character codes and glyph identifiers. C++ application developers can use the API to render any desired glyph or text. Special glyphs can be rendered by implementing interfaces using simple graphics functionality (move point, draw line, curve).
If you are going to give it a try, here you can find all the needed information and resources to start working with the Aspose.Font solution successfully.
Structure of Aspose.Font for C++ documentation
The documentation of Aspose.Font for C++ has a simple structure. Let’s describe what you can get from learning its sections.
What is font? The folder has a bunch of basic articles on fonts, their classification, and their properties. After learning it you will know the difference between some complicated and confusing terms like font, typeface, and font family. It will make it easier to grasp the technical documentation after reading these articles.
Getting Started. This chapter is aimed to give you the overall information about the product along with system requirements, installation information, licensing, information on how to run the examples, and so on.
Developer Guide. Here you can find articles about the classes, objects, methods, interfaces, and other entities of the Aspose.Font for C++.
Release Notes. All the product’s releases are gathered in this section.
Aspose.Font for C++ Resources
You may find useful the following links on the resources of the solution.
- Aspose.Font for C++ Product Page - here is the landing page, where you can buy the product or get a free trial.
- Install Aspose.Font for C++ NuGet Package - go here to get the NuGet of Aspose.Font for C++.
- Aspose.Font for C++ API Reference Guide - all the Aspose.Font for C++ entities are gathered here.
- Aspose.Font for C++ Free Support Forum - having a free trial and needing help in managing fonts with our product here you will have your issues covered.
- Aspose.Font for C++ Paid Support Helpdesk - for users who have gotten a purchased product here is the place where you can get your issues solved asap.
Go to our GitHub to see code examples or contribute to the solution.