Developer Guide C++ Font Manipulation API
Developer Guide is the chapter that provides developers with instructions and information on how to work with Aspose.Font for C++ API effectively. Its main purpose is to assist you in understanding the concepts, functionalities, and best practices related to the subject matter. Here you will find practical examples that are invaluable to understanding how to work with different font formats like:
- Working with TrueType and OpenType Fonts
- Working with Type1 Fonts
- Working with CFF Fonts
- Using Glyph objects
Also, take a look at other useful resources:
- Overview - provides an overview of Aspose.Font for C++ API Solution including its purpose, and benefits.
- Installation and Setup- has a step-by-step instruction on how to install and set up the development environment.
- System Requirements - will let you know if your environment is ready to work correctly with the APIs.
- API Reference - provides comprehensive documentation of the available functions, classes, methods, parameters, and numerations.
- Free Forum to explore and engage with the software’s ecosystem.
- Updates and Versioning - has all the versions of Aspose.Font for C++ API Solution divided chronologically.
- What is font? - is the chapter that will teach you fundamentals about fonts, their classification, elements, and types and how to work effectively with the files, and solve any problems you may face.
- Aspose.Font cross-platform apps - will let you manipulate files without coding and give you an understanding of how you can develop your own applications. Here you will be able to convert, merge, view fonts, create glyphsets and color schemes for your texts, and many more.