Feature List Aspose.Font for .NET
Aspose.Font API Solution for .NET covers a wide range of features to manipulate font files of different formats. Let’s have a brief look at them.
Rich Features provided by Aspose.Font for .NET
Support for Different File Formats
- WOFF and WOFF2
- TrueType and OpenType Fonts
- Type1 Fonts
To find out which formats are supported as output formats, which as input, and which both as input and output go to Supported File Formats. If needed, you can also learn some fundamentals about font formats here.
Supported File Operations
- Load font files from both disk and stream sources.
- Retrieve font information such as name, family, and other string metadata, and save modified font files to disk.
- Read Glyphs and Metrics information from Font files.
- Detect Latin Symbols in Fonts.
- Merge TrueType fonts.
- Generate new TrueType fonts by merging existing ones using the font merge functionality.
- Extract embedded licensing information from font files
- Render text using font glyphs
- Render text using custom interfaces.
- Support ligatures and advanced OpenType features including glyph substitution (GSUB) and glyph positioning (GPOS) for accurate rendering.
To see the code examples and explanation of functionality go to the Developer Guide and if you want to see how the functionality can be implemented into a live project try Aspose.Font cross-platform apps.