Welcome to Aspose.Font for .NET
Aspose.Font is a .NET font loading and drawing library. It supports multiple front formats such as TrueType (with TrueType collectons), CFF, OpenType, and Type1. The API provides rich functionality to load/save font and provide information about its data structures along with any glyph that is supported by all the font types. It also provides encoding information for all the font types which represents a mapping between character codes and glyph identifiers. Its rendering subsystem helps end-users to render any desired glyph or text. Special glyphs can be rendered by implementing interface using simple graphics functionality (move point, draw line, curve).
All Aspose .NET components require Full Trust permission set. The reason is, Aspose .NET components need to access registry settings, system files other than virtual directory for certain operations like parsing fonts etc. Moreover, Aspose .NET Components are based on core .NET system classes that also require Full Trust permission set in many cases.
Internet Service Providers hosting multiple applications from different companies mostly enforce Medium Trust security level. In case of .NET 2.0, such security level applies the following constraints:
- OleDbPermission is not available. This means you cannot use the ADO.NET managed OLE DB data provider to access databases.
- EventLogPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the Windows event log.
- ReflectionPermission is not available. This means you cannot use reflection.
- RegistryPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the registry.
- WebPermission is restricted. This means your application can only communicate with an address or range of addresses that you define in the
- FileIOPermission is restricted. This means you can only access files in your application’s virtual directory hierarchy.
Due to the reasons specified above, Aspose .NET components cannot be used on servers granting permission set other than Full Trust.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.Font for .NET, visit the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Font for .NET forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Font for .NET support team.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Font for .NET, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Font for .NET version before reporting the issue. Refer to the Aspose.Font for .NET download page to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation Wiki and the API Reference for solutions before reporting the issue. Your question might already have an answer.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of the code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
This table lists important Aspose.Font for .NET technical resources.
|Aspose.Font home page||Product home page.|
|Aspose.Font blog||Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Font.|
|Aspose.Font for .NET download||Download the latest version of Aspose.Font from here. We release often.|
|Aspose.Font for .NET support forum||Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.|
|Aspose.Font for .NET product documentation||Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Font API Reference.|