HTML Tutorial | Basics
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the standard markup language for documents created for display in browsers. HTML is one of the most widely used languages over the web. HTML has evolved with requirements of new information demands to be displayed as part of web pages. The latest variant is known as HTML 5 that gives a lot of flexibility for working with the language. HTML is a simple markup language, made up of elements that can be applied to pieces of text, given different meanings in a document (paragraph, list, link, table, iframe, form, etc.). HTML allows to structure a document into logical sections or embed content such as images and multimedia into a web page.
Why Learn HTML?
If you are a novice developer and want to create web pages, the first skill you should learn is HTML.
- HTML is a must to become a software engineer, especially in the web development domain. You can make a website or customize an existing web template if you know HTML.
- HTML is a must-skills to start a career as a professional web designer.
- Learning HTML will help you better understand how the World Wide Web works. If you want to SEO optimize your website, improve its speed and performance, it is useful to know HTML for the best results.
HTML Tutorial section helps you to learn some basic HTML, including how to use HTML elements and tags, place text on a page, add images, use HTML colors, etc. This section is in progress and currently includes articles:
- What is HTML DOM? - This article provides information about an HTML DOM and teaches how to access and manipulate the DOM tree using the Aspose.HTML C# library.
- HTML Color Codes - In this article, you will find information about HTML color codes for your website - HTML color names with HEX color codes, RGB, RGBA, HSL and HSLA values.
- HTML Color Names - Discover the world of HTML color names! Learn about the convenience and use of color names in web design and when to choose alternatives.
- Working with HTML Color - In this article, we’ll cover HTML code examples of how to add the color of your HTML text, background, or border using HTML color names, HEX color codes, RGB, RGBA, HSL and HSLA values.
- CSS Selectors - In this article discover how to effectively apply selectors to select the elements you want to style. You will cover basic selectors, combinator selectors, attribute selectors, and the universal selector.
Aspose.HTML offers HTML Web Applications that are an online collection of free converters, mergers, SEO tools, HTML code generators, URL tools, and more. The applications work on any operating system with a web browser and do not require any additional software installation. Easily convert, merge, encode, generate HTML code, extract data from the web, or analyze web pages in terms of SEO wherever you are. Use our collection of HTML Web Applications to perform your daily matters and make your workflow seamless!