Working with HTML Documents - Create, Edit, and Save HTML
Welcome to the “Working with HTML Documents” guides. The articles in this section provide the required information to start working with Aspose.HTML class library. We look at how the DOM represents an HTML document in memory and how to use API for HTML files creating, editing and saving.
The following topics are available:
- Environment Configuration In this guide, you will learn how to create different configurations and adapt them to the different environments where the application is running.
- Sandboxing In this article, you will learn how to use sandbox flags and create a sandbox environment where the C# application runs using Aspose.HTML for .NET.
- Create HTML Document In this section, you will find information on how to load a document from your file or create it from scratch. Also, we’ll show you the different approaches that can be used for loading the documents.
- Edit HTML Document This section gives you basic information on how to read or modify the Document Object Model (DOM). You’ll explore how to create an HTML Element and how to work with it.
- Save HTML Document In this article, you learn how to save your changes to the file on the disk and about the available saving options.
Aspose.HTML offers free HTML Web Applications that are an online collection of free converters, mergers, SEO tools, HTML code generators, URL tools, and more. The applications work on any operating system with a web browser and do not require any additional software installation. It’s a fast and easy way to efficiently and effectively solve your HTML-related tasks.