Aspose.Note for Java 2.2.0 Release Notes
Aspose.Note for Java is a class library that enables applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without it being installed on the server. It is a pure alternate for the Microsoft OneNote Object Model and provides better performance and ease of use for managing OneNote documents.
Visit the documentation to learn how to Getting Started.
Features and Improvements
|NOTEJAVA-71||Add support for OneNote Online file format||New Feature|
|NOTEJAVA-75||Add support for alternative text in image||Enhancement|
|NOTEJAVA-25||Implement different algorithms of page splitting during PDF export||Enhancement|
|NOTEJAVA-81||Add custom exceptions for most of exceptional scenarios||Enhancement|
|NOTEJAVA-28||Not Supported Exception while loading OneNote files||Bug|
|NOTEJAVA-76||Long solid text cannot be saved to OneNote format||Bug|
|NOTEJAVA-77||IOE is thrown in case page revision does not have create time property||Bug|
|NOTEJAVA-78||Error on save to OneNote format when PageNode does not have last modified time property||Bug|
|NOTEJAVA-79||Output OneNote page has wrong layout in the evaluation mode||Bug|
|NOTEJAVA-88||User File raises Exception while loading using the API||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
The following is a list of any changes made to the public API such as added, renamed, removed or deprecated members as well as any non-backward compatible change made to Aspose.Note for Java.
Support for Image Alternate Text
Added Image.setAlternativeText and Image.getAlternativeText methods.
Setting Page Splitting Algorithm
Added PdfSaveOptions.setPageSplittingAlgorithm and PdfSaveOptions.getPageSplittingAlgorithm methods, AlwaysSplitObjectsAlgorithm, KeepPartAndCloneSolidObjectToNextPageAlgorithm and KeepSolidObjectsAlgorithm types.
Use these members to specify page splitting algorithm.
New Exception Classes
- FileCorruptedException - Thrown during document load, when the document appears to be corrupted and impossible to load.
- IncorrectDocumentStructureException - Thrown if a user created document has incorrect structure.
- IncorrectPasswordException - Thrown if a document is encrypted with a password and the password specified when opening the document is incorrect or missing.
- UnsupportedFileFormatException - Thrown during document load, when the file format is not recognized or not supported by Aspose.Note.
- UnsupportedSaveFormatException - Thrown if requested save format is not supported.