Welcome to the Aspose.Note for Java documentation!
Aspose.Note for Java is a class library that enables java applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without the software being installed on the server. The Aspose.Note API lets developers read, convert, create, edit and manipulate the content of the Microsoft OneNote file format.
With Aspose.Note for Java, it is possible to program with Microsoft OneNote files without Microsoft Office Automation. The API is easy to use and saves time and money compared to developing similar solutions from scratch.
Using Aspose.Note for Java in your applications gives you the following benefits:
Aspose.Note offers a wide arrange of features for creating, reading, manipulating and saving project files:
- Rendering text and images from OneNote file to raster images (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF).
- Rendering text and images from OneNote file to Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Load a OneNote document, edit it and then save it in OneNote format.
- Insert an image into the OneNote Document.
- Parsing and exporting of different formats of numbered lists.
- Navigation through the OneNote Document Object Model.
- Text extraction - extract text from any part of a OneNote file.
- Read text formatting and layout information (sizes and positions) through the object model.
- Replace and insert text and other elements and export to supported rendering formats.
- Compliant with FIPS 186-4 standard and FIPS compliant version of Bouncy Castle usage in API
Aspose.Note for java can be used to develop Desktop as well as Web applications for the reason that it only requires the underlying JRE installed.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Note for Java is designed to perform equally well server or client-side. Aspose.Note for Java is a single Java assembly that can be deployed with any Java application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Supported Microsoft OneNote Versions
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- OneNote Online (SharePoint) File Format
This table lists important Aspose.Note for Javatechnical resources.
|Aspose.Note home Page||Product home page.|
|Aspose.Note blog||Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Note.|
|Aspose.Note for Java download||Download the latest version of Aspose.Note from here. We release often.|
|Aspose.Note for Java support forum||Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.|
|Aspose.Note for Java product documentation||Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Note API Reference.|