Aspose.Note for .NET 1.4.0 Release Notes
Aspose.Note for .NET has been updated to version 1.4.0.
Aspose.Note for .NET is a class library that enables applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without it being installed on the server. It is a pure alternate for the Microsoft OneNote Object Model and provides better performance and ease of use for managing OneNote documents.
Visit the documentation to learn how to get started with Aspose.Note for .NET
The following list of changes is available in this version of Aspose.Note for .NET:
- Drawing table lines during PDF or Image export
- Optimized the parsing algorithm of OneNote file.
- New generic method CompositeNode.GetChildNodes
- NOTENET-388 OneNote to PDF conversion, can’t open the output PDF file;
- NOTENET-538 InvalidOperationException occurred while loading OneNote document;
- NOTENET-541 OneNote to PDF conversion, some words can not be shown;
- NOTENET-542 Argument Exception message while exporting OneNote to PDF format;
- NOTENET-544 OneNote to PDF conversion, the table borders are not preserved;
- NOTENET-547 Invalid data error while loading OneNote document;
- NOTENET-549 OneNote to PDF conversion, the date text overlaps with time;
- NOTENET-551 Invalid data error while loading OneNote document;
Public API and Backwards Incompatible Changes:
The following is a list of any changes made to the public API such as added, renamed, removed or deprecated members as well as any non-backward compatible change made to Aspose.Note for .NET. If you have concerns about any change listed below, please raise it on the Aspose.Note support forum.