Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.OCR for C++ API provides the following features.
- Programmatically detect, identify and read characters from images.
- Scan the whole image or any part of the image.
- Skew correction for OCR Operation. Scan rotated images.
- Preprocess image with filters.
- Support for JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF etc. For the complete list supported file formats, please visit the Supported File Formats page.
- Support for many characters including numbers and alphabets. For the complete list of supported characters, please visit the Supported Characters page.
- Currently, it supports 26 European languages and Chinese.
- Detect and read popular font faces such as Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri & Verdana.
- Supports regular, bold and italic font styles.
- Application of various noise removal filters to assist image recognition.
- Calculate the bounding boxes of words, lines or paragraphs.
- Get possible choices for each recognized character.
- Pass URI and recognize the image from it.
- Recognize multiple images in a folder, zip archive.
- Recognize multiple images in a collection.
- Save results in text, DOCX, PDF, XLSX formats.
- Multi-language support