Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.OCR for C++ API provides the following features.
- Programmatically detect, identify and read characters from images.
- Currently, it supports 20 European languages and Chinese.
- Detect and read popular font faces such as Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri & Verdana.
- Supports regular, bold and italic font styles.
- Scan whole image or only a specific portion of the image.
- Scan rotated images.
- Application of various noise removal filters to assist image recognition.
- Calculate the bounding boxes of lines or paragraphs.
- Get possible choices for each recognized character.
- Pass URI and recognize the image from it.
- Recognize multiple images in a folder or zip archive.
- Get result in JSON format.
- Save results in text, DOCX or PDF formats
- Multi-language support