Aspose.OMR for Java 19.12 Release Notes
First Public Release of Aspose.OMR for Java
We are pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.OMR for Java. It is simple to use API that allows developers to perform OMR operation on images. Aspose.OMR can perform OMR operation on JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP image files and save the output in CSV and JSON formats. Please visit the Product Features page for further details and get the chance to download the first release of Aspose.OMR for Java. You can also get familiar with the solution by using Aspose.OMR for Java examples and demo projects at GitHub.
Aspose.OMR for Java has the capability to capture human-marked data from documents like surveys, questionnaires, examination paper, etc. Aspose.OMR for Java supports the following features:
- Recognition of scanned images and photos
- Ability to process rotated and perspective (side viewed) images
- Recognize data from tests, exams, questionnaires, surveys, etc.
- High accuracy rate
- Export the results to CSV and JSON file formats
- Generate OMR templates from TXT files