Aspose.Page for C++ API lets you add a grid to the XPS document. Grid can be added to new as well as existing XPS documents using simple lines of code in C++ applications. This can be achieved using XpsVisualBrush class that is used to specify the properties of the grid with XpsPathGeometry and XpsCanvas objects. To add a grid to the XPS document, use the following steps.
- Create a Document object using the XpsDocument class
- Create an XpsPathGeometry object with defined required Segments
- Create an object of XpsCanvas and set rendering Transformation
- Set Fill and Opacity properties
- Save the document using the Save method