Convert EPS to BMP using C++ API
This article explains how to convert EPS to BMP using C++. It covers the following topics.
- C++ EPS to BMP
- C++ Convert EPS to BMP
- C++ EPS to Image
- C++ BMP from EPS
- C++ How to Convert EPS to BMP Programmatically
- C++ Save EPS as BMP
The EPS to Image conversion using C++ in other formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF, WMF etc. are covered in these articles.
C++ EPS to JPG Convesion
Aspose.Page for C++ EPS to BMP converter allows to convert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file to BMP image on Windows and Linux.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform EPS to BMP conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input EPS file.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use ImageSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice specifying image type and size if it is necessary.
- Save PostScript document as image with image save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to BMP files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of EPS to BMP.
Following C++ code snippet shows how to convert EPS to BMP files in C++:
For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-C
ImageSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting EPS to BMP.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of EPS to BMP converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.