Convert EPS to PDF using C++
This article explains how to convert EPS to PDF using C++. It covers the following topics.
- C++ EPS to PDF
- C++ Convert EPS to PDF
- C++ PDF from EPS
- C++ How to Convert EPS to PDF Programmatically
- C++ Save EPS as PDF
- C++ Generate PDF from EPS
C++ EPS to PDF Conversion
You can check the quality of Aspose.Page EPS to PDF conversion and view the results via free online EPS to PDF Converter
Aspose.Page for C++ EPS to PDF converter allows to convert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file to PDF document on Windows and Linux.
Steps: EPS to PDF Converter API Code in C++
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform EPS to PDF conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input EPS file.
- Initialize an output stream for output PDF document.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use PdfSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of PdfDevice from created earlier output stream.
- Save PostScript document as PDF with PDF save options.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of EPS to PDF and saved in Exceptions list.
Following C++ code snippet shows how to convert EPS to PDF document in C++:
For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-C
PdfSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting EPS to PDF.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of EPS to PDF converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.
Evaluate EPS to PDF conversion online on our EPS to PDF Converter. You can convert several EPS files to PDF at once and dowload results in a few seconds.
You can download examples and data files from GitHub.