Convert EPS to PNG using C++
This article explains how to convert EPS to PNG using C++. It covers the following topics.
- C++ EPS to PNG
- C++ Convert EPS to PNG
- C++ EPS to Image
- C++ PNG from EPS
- C++ How to Convert EPS to PNG Programmatically
- C++ Save EPS as PNG
The EPS to Image conversion using C++ in other formats like BMP, EMF, TIFF, WMF etc. are covered in these articles.
C++ EPS to PNG Convesion
You can check the quality of Aspose.Page EPS to PNG conversion and view the results via free online EPS to PNG Converter or EPS Viewer
Aspose.Page for C++ EPS to PNG converter allows to convert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file to PNG image on Windows and Linux.
Steps: EPS to PNG Converter API Code in C++
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform EPS to PNG conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input EPS file.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use ImageSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice specifying image type and size if it is necessary.
- Save PostScript document as image with image save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to PNG files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of EPS to PNG.
Following C++ code snippet shows how to convert EPS to PNG files in C++:
For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-C
ImageSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting EPS to PNG.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of EPS to PNG converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.
Evaluate EPS to PNG conversion online on our EPS to PNG Converter. You can convert several EPS files to PNG at once and dowload results in a few seconds.
You can download examples and data files from GitHub.