Convert PostScript to JPG using C++ API
Aspose.Page for C++ PS to JPG converter allows to convert PostScript (PS) file to JPEG image on Windows and Linux.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform PS to JPG conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input PS file.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use ImageSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice specifying image type and size if it is necessary.
- Save PostScript document as image with image save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to JPEG files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of PS to JPG.
Following code snippet shows how to convert PS to JPG files in C++:
For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-C
ImageSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting PS to JPG.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of PS to JPG converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.