Convert XPS to TIFF using C++ API
Aspose.Page C++ XPS to TIFF converter allows to convert XPS document to TIFF image on Windows and Linux.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform XPS to TIFF conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input XPS document.
- Create an instance of XpsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Specify SmoothingMode, Resolution and other options of TiffSaveOptions.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice.
- Save XPS document as image with TIFF save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to TIFF files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
Following code snippet shows how to convert XPS to TIFF files in C++:
For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-C
TiffSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting XPS to TIFF.
- SmoothingMode assigns a degree of smoothing for lines, curves and edges of filled areas, may be AntiAlias, HighQuality, HighSpeed and Default (none). Default value is HighQuality.
- Resolution controls resolution of resulting image. Default value is 96.
- TextRenderingHint assigns quality of text rendering, may be AntiAlias, AntiAliasGridFit, ClearTypeGridFit, SingleBitPerPixel, SingleBitPerPixelGridFit, SystemDefault. Default value in XPS to TIFF conversion is AntiAliasGridFit.
- InterpolationMode defines algorithm that is used when scaling or/and rotating image, may be Bicubic, Bilinear, High, HighQualityBicubic, HighQualityBilinear, Low, NearestNeighbor and Default. Default value is HighQualityBicubic.
- PageNumbers represents an array of numbers of pages which will be saved to TIFF.