Convert EPS to EMF using .NET API
This article explains how to convert EPS to EMF using C#. It covers the following topics.
- C# EPS to EMF
- C# Convert EPS to EMF
- C# EPS to Image
- C# EMF from EPS
- C# How to Convert EPS to EMF Programmatically
- C# Save EPS as EMF
The EPS to Image conversion using C# in other formats like JPG, EMF, TIFF, PNG etc. are covered in these articles.
C# EPS to EMF Conversion
Aspose.Page for .NET EPS to EMF converter allows to convert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file to EMF image with using of any language supported by .Net platform: C#, VB, J#.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform EPS to EMF conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input EPS file.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use ImageSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice specifying image type and size if it is necessary.
- Save PostScript document as image with image save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to EMF files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of EPS to EMF.
Following C# code snippet shows how to convert EPS to EMF files in C#:
ImageSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting EPS to EMF.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of EPS to EMF converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.