Convert PostScript to PDF using .NET
You can check the quality of Aspose.Page PS to PDF conversion and view the results via free online PostScipt to PDF Converter
Aspose.Page for .NET PS to PDF converter allows to convert PostScript (PS) file to PDF document with using of any language supported by .Net platform: C#, VB, J#.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform PS to PDF conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input PS file.
- Initialize an output stream for output PDF document.
- Create an instance of PsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Use PdfSaveOptions to specify AdditionalFontsFolder and SuppressError boolean value.
- Create an instance of PdfDevice from created earlier output stream.
- Save PostScript document as PDF with PDF save options.
- If SuppressErrors value was true, as it is by default, It is possible to see what errors were thrown during conversion of PS to PDF and saved in Exceptions list.
PdfSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting PS to PDF.
- AdditionalFontsFolder specifies locations where to find fonts. System fonts folders are always included by default.
- SuppressError controls behaviour of PS to PDF converter when non-critical errors are appeared. If value is true than it is possible to view a list of such errors after conversion in Exceptions field. Default value is true.
- Debug allows outputting debug information to console. Default value is false.