Convert XPS to JPG using .NET API
Aspose.Page .NET XPS to JPG converter allows to convert XPS document to JPG image with using of any language supported by .Net platform: C#, VB, J#.
It is necessary to do several steps in order to perform XPS to JPG conversion:
- Initialize an input stream for input XPS document.
- Create an instance of XpsDocument from created earlier input stream.
- Specify SmoothingMode, Resolution and other options of JpegSaveOptions.
- Create an instance of ImageDevice.
- Save XPS document as image with JPEG save options to an array of arrays of bytes. One array of bytes for one page of input document.
- Save resulting 2-dimensional arrays of bytes to JPG files creating for every bytes array a new file output stream.
JpegSaveOptions. Using this class we can assign different conversion parameters while converting XPS to JPG.
- SmoothingMode assigns a degree of smoothing for lines, curves and edges of filled areas, may be AntiAlias, HighQuality, HighSpeed and Default (none). Default value is HighQuality.
- Resolution controls resolution of resulting image. Default value is 96.
- TextRenderingHint assigns quality of text rendering, may be AntiAlias, AntiAliasGridFit, ClearTypeGridFit, SingleBitPerPixel, SingleBitPerPixelGridFit, SystemDefault. Default value in XPS to JPG conversion is AntiAliasGridFit.
- InterpolationMode defines algorithm that is used when scaling or/and rotating image, may be Bicubic, Bilinear, High, HighQualityBicubic, HighQualityBilinear, Low, NearestNeighbor and Default. Default value is HighQualityBicubic.
- PageNumbers represents an array of numbers of pages which will be saved to JPG.