Aspose.PDF for CPP 20.3 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes information for Aspose.PDF for C++ 20.3.
This new version of Aspose.PDF for C++ has codebase of Aspose.PDF for .Net 20.3 and brings the following improvements to the overall functionality of API.
- GraphInfo class has been fixed to read files independent of culture information
- Delegate, BindInvoker classes have been fixed to disconnect functors connected with std::bind
- Enum ValuesBase::Parse has been fixed for correct working with integer values
- WeakReferences comparison has been implemented
Improvements and Changes
|PDFCPP-1206||Total for C++ 20.2 crashed with dynamic loading - Issue of using Aspose.PDF along with Aspose.Words.||Bug|
|PDFCPP-1208||PDF containing images are missing in PDF - lost images in PDF document after OptimizeResources with image compression.||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
- Class Aspose.Pdf.Annotations.CustomExplicitDestination
- Method Aspose.Pdf.Annotations.CustomExplicitDestination.ToString
- Property Aspose.Pdf.PclLoadOptions.BatchSize
- Property Aspose.Pdf.PptxSaveOptions.CustomProgressHandler