Aspose.PDF for .Net 126.96.36.199 New Release Release Notes
In this release, XML meta data is supported when creating PDF.Metadata is any data that helps to describe the content or characteristics of a file.By providing a standard, W3C-compliant way of tagging files with metadata across products from Adobe and other vendors, XMP is a powerful solution enabler. Some new features like rich formatting list labels and Non-breaking space are also supported in this release. HTML and Word conversion is improved in this release.
- Embedded ImageData as Base64 string is supported in XML
- Non-breaking space. Non-breaking space is supported by new symbol #$NBS.
- Importing data from ASP.NET control DataGrid. A new mothed ImportDataGrid is added into Table class.
- 3234, 3168
- New graph features
- XMP MetaData
- 3130,3142 - Rich formatting list labels
- 3656 - Support cell width with %
- 3597 - Support timeout value for BindHTMLFromUrl
- 3315 - HTML2PDF - table border and column width
- 3366 - Support Text mixed with Table in Inline Html