PDF Editor Getting Started
What is Html5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET?
HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET is an open source web based PDF editor that allows users to create, edit and convert PDF files online and users can easily embed the editor in their own web applications for viewing and editing PDF files. HTML5 PDF Editor is developed using HTML5, jQuery Ajax, ASP.NET, Bootstrap and backend is powered by Aspose.PDF for .NET. The UI of the editor is kept very simple for easy understanding and enhancement of the features as per user requirements.
Currently, it supports the following features:
- Create new PDF files
- Loading and Viewing PDF files
- Loading PDF and Image files from Dropbox
- Exporting PDF file to different file formats
- Appending or Merging PDF files
- Inserting New Pages
- Deleting Pages
- Moving Pages in PDF file
- Inserting Text in PDF
- Highlight Text in PDF
- Rotate Inserted Text in PDF
- Searching Text in PDF
- Replace Text in PDF
- Inserting Images
- Resizing Signature and Images
- Dragging and Positioning inserted items
- Loading PDF files with form fields
- Fill Form fields using the Editor
- Save and Export PDF with form fields data
- Highlighting required form fields
- Add Attachments to PDF Files
- Load Attachments from input PDF file
- Download the Attachment files
- Remove the Attachment files
- Signing PDF using Free-Hand Drawing
- Visual Studio 2010 (or above)
- .NET Framework 3.5 (or above)
- Aspose.PDF for .NET
- jQuery 2.0.3
- Bootstrap 3.2.0
You can use any of the following browsers to run the application at your end:
- Mozilla Firefox (recommended)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or later)
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
We, at Aspose, make sure to provide best possible support to our customers / users for their queries of any nature i.e. technical or sales. Please use the below links for any license and sales related or technical query.
Download and Installation
You can download the complete source code of HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET using any of the below links:
After the download, perform the following steps to run HTML5 PDF Editor application at your end:
- Unzip HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET v x.x.x.zip on you end.
- Run Project Solution file i.e. AsposePdfEditor.sln using Visual Studio
That’s it; you can now run the application to explore all the features of HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.PDF for .NET.
All of our Showcase projects are open source, using MIT license. You can freely use whole project or part of it in your own applications. We would be happy if you want to contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it.