Aspos.PUB Product family
Welcome to the Aspose.PUB for C++ Documentation Section.
Aspose.PUB for C++ is a native C++ library that allows developers to read Microsoft Public files (.pub). It also allows us to convert .pub files to PDF without the need of any other software. The API lets you work with publication files without understanding the underlying file format structure. C++ application developers can thus use the API to create rich publication files conversion applications for mass conversion of PUB files to PDF format.
Aspose.PUB for C++ Resources
The following links offer some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Online Documentation
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Features
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Release Notes
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Product Page
- Install Aspose.PUB for C++ NuGet Package
- Aspose.PUB for C++ API Reference Guide
- Download Examples at GitHub Repository
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Free Support Forum
- Aspose.PUB for C++ Paid Support Helpdesk
Welcome to Aspose.PUB for .NET
Aspose.PUB for .NET is an API to read and convert PUB files to PDF file format. It facilitates .NET application developers to work with the electronic publication file format (.pub) without the need of installing it on any server or client application. With Aspose.PUB for .NET, you purely focus on your business logic instead of going into the underlying details of the .pub file format. It lets you save time and effort by allowing you to write short and simple lines of code into your applications quickly and easily.
Aspose.PUB for .NET Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.