Welcome to the Aspose.PUB for C++ Documentation Section
Aspose.PUB for C++ is a native C++ library that allows developers to read Microsoft Public files (.pub). It also allows us to convert .pub files to PDF without the need of any other software. The API lets you work with publication files without understanding the underlying file format structure. C++ application developers can thus use the API to create rich publication files conversion applications for mass conversion of PUB files to PDF format.
Using Aspose.PUBfor C++ in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features - Read .pub files, edit metadata and convert PUB to PDF with just few lines of code.
- Platform independence - Build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ applications.
- Performance and scalability - Use on server and client-side by simply copying the assembly without worrying about other services or modules
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need any assistance regarding Aspose.PUB for C++, please visit our Aspose.Forums. You can create a new topic over Aspose.PUB for C++ forums and your post will be answered within a few hours. All the inquiries over forums are replied directly by Aspose.PUB for C++ support team.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.PUB for C++, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest version of Aspose.PUB for C++ before reporting the issue.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a code snippet that is able to reproduce the issue. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums in a private post, as only you and Aspose Staff will have access to attached files.
- In case your files are of larger size, which exceed the upload limit of the forums, you can upload it to some public file hosting service and share the URL in your post.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.