Setting Default Zoom Value
In order to set the view properties. Please follow the steps below:
- Create an instance of Presentation class
- Set View Properties of Presentation
- Write the presentation as a PPTX file
In the example given below, we have set the zoom value for slide view as well as notes view.
Setting the Slide Number
The new property FirstSlideNumber added to Presentation allows to get or to set the number of the first slide in a presentation. When a new FirstSlideNumber value is specified all slide numbers are recalculated. In order to set the Slide Number, please follow the steps below:
- Create an instance of Presentation class.
- Get the slide number.
- Set the slide number.
- Write the presentation as a PPTX file.
In the example given below, we have get and set the slide number property.