Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA - Maven_Slides.Java
In a 2010 Infoworld report, IntelliJ received the highest test center score out of the four top Java programming tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans and Oracle JDeveloper.
Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides for Java is a unique PowerPoint management component that enables Java based applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint.
One can generate, modify, copy, convert, render and print presentations without installing Microsoft PowerPoint.
Aspose.Slides for Java supports presentation file formats including PPT, PPS, POT, PresentationML (OOXML, PPTX) and Open Document Presentations (ODP).
Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA - Maven
- Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA (Maven) is an IntelliJ IDEA Plugin which lets you create maven projects (i,e created project contains Aspose.Slides for Java API maven dependency) and download source code examples of the API for using Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- This plugin helps you to work with Aspose.Slides for Java API inside your favorite IntelliJ IDEA.
WIZARDS: The plugin contains two wizards—–
- Plugin’s Aspose Maven Project Wizard lets developers to create Aspose.Slides for Java API Maven project.
- The reference of Aspose.Slides for Java API maven dependency is automatically fetched from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository and gets added in the pom.xml.
- The created project will always contain most recent available version Maven Dependency for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- The wizard steps also present with the option for downloading Source Code Examples for using Aspose.Slides for Java API
- Aspose.Slides Examples Wizard lets you create / copy downloaded Source Code Examples of Aspose.Slides for Java API into your project. All the examples for the selected category will get copied to the project’s “com.aspose.slides.examples” package folder along with the required resources within “src/main/resources” folder needed to run the examples.
- Source Code Examples of Aspose.Slides for Java API are meant for demonstrating the different usages of the API.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit) / Linux GNOME or KDE desktop / Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 300 MB hard disk space + at least 1 G for caches
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- JDK 1.7 or higher recommended
- Internet Connection (2 MB or faster recommended)
Plugin supports the following IntelliJ IDEA Versions:
- 13.0.1 (Community / Ultimate Edition)
- 13.1.2 (CE / UE)
- 14.0.2 (CE/ UE)
Downloading IntelliJ IDEA
You will need to first install IntelliJ IDEA CE / UE before downloading the Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA (Maven) plugin.
To download IntellliJ IDEA
- Goto https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/
- Select your running OS
- Click on UE or CE download.
Downloading Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin (Maven)
- The plugin can be directly downloaded from the JetBrains plugin hosting URL - on IntelliJ IDEA Plugin Repository
and later can be installed using the IDE option:
- Goto File > Settings…>Plugins
- Select “Install plugin from Disk”
- Or it can be directly installed (without manual downloading from JetBrains plugin hosting URL) using the IDE options:
- Goto File > Settings…>Plugins
- Select “Browse Repositories”
- In Search Box type: “Aspose”
- Select “Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA Maven” plugin to install.
Please check the video below to see Aspose.Slides Maven Project Wizard and Aspose.Slides Example Wizard in action.
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please use any of the following project’s issues tracker:
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA (Maven) plugin is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it.
You can get the latest source code from one of the following locations