Managing Resource Overtimes
The Calendar class exposes a number of properties for managing resource overtime:
- Overtime represents the overtime rate (decimal).
- OvertimeRate represents the overtime rate from the current date, if a rate table exists for the resource (decimal).
- OvertimeRateFormat represents the units used for the overtime rate (RateFormatType).
- OvertimeCost represents the sum of an actual and remaining overtime cost (decimal).
- OvertimeWork represents the amount of overtime work scheduled for a task
Working with Resource Overtimes
To see overtime cost, overtime rate and overtime work in Microsoft Project:
- On the Resource sheet, select the Insert menu and then select Column.
- Add the columns.
Overtime columns added to the Resource sheet in Microsoft Project
Getting Resource Overtimes in Aspose.Tasks
The following example shows how to get resource overtimes using Aspose.Tasks.