Writing Updated Resource Data Back to MPP files
Writing Updated Resource Data back to the MPP file The code snippet in this article opens a source MPP file that has one resource. It then updates the data of the resource and adds several new resources. The steps involved in this activity are:
- Create an instance of the Project Reader.
- Read the source MPP file.
- Add resources to the project.
- Update existing resource data.
- Save the project using the Project Writer.
The following piece of code demonstrates this by an example. The first code snippet shows the process code and is followed by method definitions.