Managing Task Costs
Contents[ Hide ]
To estimate the cost of a project, tasks are associated with costs. Aspose.Tasks supports this feature of Microsoft Project with a range of properties.
Working with Task Cost
The Tsk exposes a number of properties for working with task cost:
- Cost: a task’s projected or scheduled cost (double).
- Bcwp: the budgeted cost of the work performed to date (double).
- Bcws: the budgeted cost of scheduled work (double).
- FixedCost: the fixed cost associated with a task (single).
- FixedCostAccrual: the fixed cost accrued for a task (CostAccrualType).
Viewing Task Costs in Microsoft Project
To view task costs in Microsoft Project:
- On the Task Entry form, go to the Insert menu and select Columns.
- Add the cost columns.
Getting Task Costs
The following examples show how to get a task’s cost using Aspose.Tasks.