Aspose.Words for JasperReports 2.3.0 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for JasperReports 2.3.0
Please welcome a new release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are several versions of jar library (necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports):
- for JasperReports 5.6.0 … 6.0.1 (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.0.1.jar)
- for JasperReports 4.7.0 … 5.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.5.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.2 … 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar)
Please copy jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
- Fix WORDSJSP-155 (Jrxml to Docx conversion issue with paragraph indentation)
- Fix WORDSJSP-149 (Contents are missing when multiple jrxml exported to Docx)
- Fix WORDSJSP-158 (AWDocxExporter: PageBreak inside bullet list duplicates the list)
- Fix WORDSJSP-159 (Report content is rendered in the header of output document)
- Fix WORDSJSP-160 (Some contents are rendered in the header of output document)
- Implement WORDSJSP-130 (Paragraph indentation ‘After text’ is incorrect in output Doc file)
- Implement WORDSJSP-153 (MS Word 2010/2013 shows compatibility mode for Docx files)
Please also note update (3 March, 2015 revision).