Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.11 Release Notes
There are 100+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Support TIFF writing.
- Image rendering performance improvements.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic shape background coloring.
- Improved optional hyphen handling and fixed related infinite loop issue.
- Improved floating table re-breaking in specific scenarios where content of a table used to be lost outside of a page.
- Improved table grid computation when cells contain tab characters.
- Further improved character spacing control handling.
- PCL documents rendering improved. UCS-2 symbol sets can now be mapped to the printer built-in fonts – it allows to print non-ascii symbols with built-in fonts if supported by printer.
- A ‘cosmetic’ pen (i.e. pen with fixed 1-pixel width) rendering improved in metafile output documents.
- Font metrics calculation affecting the vertical positioning of text for GDI+ output rendering improved.
- Added fallback for strokes with unsupported binary raster operations in metafile rendering.
- Gamma-correction flag is now taken into account while rendering metafiles brushes.
- Metafile warnings improved: Added warnings for unsupported binary raster operations. Removed warnings about unsupported metafile records which do not affect the output.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.11 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.11 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-290||Support Writing TIFF files.||Task|
|WORDSJAND-335||Incorrect formatting of Longs.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-336||Image with negative height disappears.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-325||Figures are shifted.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-156||Empty square instead of logo.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-324||Text disappears in reflection||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.11 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.11 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.11.