Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.5 Release Notes
There are 90+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Saving to GIF is supported.
- Signing of ODT documents is supported.
- Rendering of symbol fonts is improved.
- MailMerge and Metafile rendering performance are improved.
- Support TOA, IMPORT, INCLUDE, SHAPE fields.
- API to bind SDT to CustomXML properties is provided.
- Implemented support for ShapeLayoutLikeWW8 compatibility option.
- Improved layout of multi-column sections when column ends with page break followed by paragraph break.
- HtmlFixed output file rendering improved (removing zero-sized text boxes).
- Image crop is now taken into account while rendering HtmlFixed.
- Shaded DrawingML images rendering fixed.
- DrawingML Charts rendering improved (axis label placement).
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.5 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-234||Save to GIF format is not supported||New Feature|
|WORDSJAND-242||Blurring is not supported||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-249||Sign ODT Documents||New Feature|
|WORDSJAND-252||Syntax error in regexp pattern||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-250||Some math symbols cannot be drawn||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.5.