Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.6 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.6.
There are 90+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Added Path gradient support.
- Performance and memory optimizations caused by shrinking and optimizing storage of internal unsigned types.
- Added feature to Automatically adjust space between Asian and Latin text, numbers.
- Throw warnings when an external resource in HTML could not be loaded.
- Track changes view settings in LibreOffice.
- Added ability to reference to data from parent region in child regions.
- Implemented support for distributed paragraph alignment.
- Improved handling of justified alignment in Asian text.
- Improved line height calculation for inline images in asian text
- Improved handling of hidden paragraph breaks around text frames
- Improved text wrapping of sections breaks around floating objects
- Improved Aps logical structure generation for repeated header rows
- SVG graphics are now rendered via internal EMF rendering engine (without GDI+).
- Improved rendering of PDF logical structure of Table headers.
- Character offsets in META_EXTTEXTOUT records are now taken into account while rendering multi-byte encoding metafiles.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.6 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-25||Gradient along a curve doesn’t work||New Feature|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.6.