Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.7 Release Notes
There are 104 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Performance of saving to PDF is improved.
- The proper algorithm for rendering of shapes with automatic size textboxes (i.e. closest to MS Word output) implemented.
- The rendered PDF documents can now show the document title in the title bar of the viewer. This is controlled by “PdfSaveOptions.DisplayDocTitle” property.
- Improved font rendering in PDF documents for Adobe Illustrator limitations.
- Improved rendering of fonts with simulated bold style.
- Vertical text rendering in DrawingML textboxes improved.
- Problem with rendering of numbers on horizontal axis in DrawingML Charts fixed.
- Implemented support for “Wrap trailing spaces to next line” option.
- Implemented support for footnote continuation notices.
- Improved text wrapping logic for “2013 and later” documents.
- Improved non-breaking space width calculation.
- Improved Asian text justification logic.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.7 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-273||The position of Path Gradient is incorrect in EMF, PDF||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-275||LinearGradient is scaled incorrectly for PDF||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.7.